Here you will find ongoing information about the development of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) and your visit to Orsa Predator Park.
With regard to the development of the Coronavirus (Covid-19), we have made changes to make you feel safe during your visit to Orsa Predator Park.
Security for guests, staff and animals is the most important thing for us. We continuously follow directives and guidelines from the government and the Public Health Agency of Sweden and keep up to date with the current situation.
We are adapting the business and have taken several precautions
- We recommend our visitors to buy entrance tickets via our webshop, where you also receive a discount on the entrance price. During the high season 21/6-22/8, pre-purchase is required to be guaranteed a place.
- For our visitors, with an annual pass or as a solved ticket via our webshop, there is the opportunity to enter via our top entrance next to Toppstugan.
- From January 10, rules apply to maximum numbers in indoor environments. The maximum number is allocated at entrances to the houses and inside the exhibition environments. Thank you for helping us follow these!
- In the entrance and souvenir shop we have set up clear distance markings for everyone's safety.
- In our indoor facilities, we encourage visitors to keep their distance
- No public activities or feedings to avoid crowds. However, the animal keepers move as usual in the park so feel free to stop one of them for questions.
- Cleaning routines at common areas are further strengthened and hand sanitizer is available in most places in the park.
- As always, the staff work with clear infection control procedures and good hand hygiene.
- The park is open every day, last entry one hour before closing, se here for current opening hours.
Welcome to Europe's largest predator park! At 325,000 sqm there is the chance to discover our exciting predators and enjoy the lovely, fresh air.